he mind’s ability to turn imagination into reality is truly very powerful. If you want to have a creative mind, just follow these steps:
- Describe or draw your desired image, seeing yourself successfully, as you’d like.
- Breathe deeply and relax. This way you’ll be more responsive and able to create a more detailed picture, since what you imagine must be as close to the real experience as possible. Pay special attention to the sights, sounds, smells, tastes and any other details of the scene.
- Imagine your desired results. Imagine that they’re really happening, and imagine yourself in the present tense with phrases like “I am,” and forget the “I hope” or “I’ll try.”
- Create positive emotions such as joy, happiness and relaxation in the scene or vibe of the situation, and smile while you’re imagining.
- Spend five minutes mentally visualizing the image you want realized, a minimum of twice per week. Try it first thing in the morning before getting out of bed, and again at night just before bedtime. Free yourself of tensions, and imagine yourself in a calm and relaxed place.