Communication Leads to Conflict Resolution
Attack is always physical. Identification with the body is separation. Communication ends separation. Remember the Holy Spirit interprets the body only as a means of communication. Align with Spirit and put an end to conflict.
- Invite the Holy Spirit into your heart
- Set your intention. I want to resolve this issue. “Peace is my goal”
- No Blame – Give up victim consciousness and be 100% responsible for your contribution to the situation
- Listen closely to what is being said and be sure to repeat it with statements such as “So you are saying that” or “Am I hearing you right when you say” Validation is key.
- Be sure to acknowledge them by saying things like: “I understand”. “I hear you” “That’s a good point”. “You give me something to think about” “That’s interesting” etc.
- If you are not clear ask questions. Be curious.
- Practice empathy. Try to see things from their perspective.
- Appreciate feedback. It helps you to discover your own unconsciousness grievances and attack thoughts.
- Be grateful that everything is now in the light!
- Go forth as the light of the world and practice Communication with the Holy Spirit in your heart.