What kind of day do you want to have?
God’s will for you is perfect happiness
In order for that to happen, you must first decide the kind of day you want to have. Commitment and dedication to following the Rules for Decision will lead to peace, no matter what is happening around you.
Lord only knows the world needs peace
But remember, in order to have a peaceful world, it must begin with you. So, as a miracle worker in service to God and to the healing of the world, practice, practice, practice!
I’ve recorded a short meditation in order to help you with the Rules for Decision. Have a listen first thing in the morning so you can set up your day to be the kind of day you’d like to have.
What is the desire of your heart?
*Heart desires are of Spirit, Ego desires are in form
- If you find resistance strong and dedication weak, you are not ready. Don’t fight yourself.
- Think about the kind of day you want
- Then say from your heart: Today I will make no decisions by myself
- When the ego kicks in – stop. Think: I have no question. I forgot what to decide
- Notice how you feel. Think: I do not like what I feel now
- And so I hope that I have been wrong – this is the willingness needed to change your mind
- Think: I want another way to look at this – this opens the door to peace
- Think: There is another way to look at this, and what can I lose by asking?
You lose nothing because God is Everything!
Practice these steps one day at a time and feel and know that fear is dissolved in the light of the Holy Spirit. And if each of us were to consistently follow these Rules, as a collective, we would heal the world!
All the best in your practice,
I’d love to hear how you’re doing! Listen to this meditation and practice the pricincoples for a week and let me know what kind of miracles are taking place in your life. Just scroll down to leave to comment and share!